Ayurveda is an ancient Indian science of medicine. The term Ayurveda is derived from Sanskrit which means ‘life-knowledge’. Today, Ayurveda is an indispensable branch of medicine that plays a vital role towards better health and living while keeping you in tune with nature’s cycles. It’s a holistic approach to diagnose and heal various bodily ailments related to the three doshas namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Achieving a proper balance of these elemental substances results in good health, while imbalance leads to diseases.
Ayurvedic oils are pure essential oils that are used to unlock your body’s innate healing abilities, revitalise your body and mind while maintaining your body’s optimum energy levels.
Abhyanga massage is the practice of anointing ourselves from head to toe with any of the Ayurvedic herbal oils mentioned below.
• Pain Oil – For quick relief from body aches.
• Relaxing Oil – For beautiful hair, glowing skin and improved muscle strength.
• Hemp Oil – Increases blood circulation and helps prevent various cardiovascular diseases.
• Neem Oil – Effective against all kinds of skin conditions. It’s also used for its anti-dandruff, anti-inflammatory and anti-wrinkle properties.
• Balaswagandhadi Oil – Balances Vata and Pitta, increases bone and muscular strength and proven treatment for headaches, fever and emaciation.
• Eladi Oil – Used for hair treatment and various skin diseases like allergic dermatitis, ringworm infection, urticarial, scabies, erysipelas and catarrh.
It is the practice of massaging our chest along with the lower and upper regions of our back by using different Ayurvedic oils mentioned above.
Are there factors about addressing the top paper writing articles website? Our essay authors proposal foremost-quality solutions to you. Get school essay that can be purchased using the web college paper writing service